This space is a place for me to keep it real. Most days my house is a hot mess, regurgitated kid’s food can be found somewhere on my clothes, and I may have thrown on a tiny bit of makeup before I walk out the door. If I make the school drop-off on time it’s a good day! This season of my life is complete and utter chaos – in a really good way. It can drive me nuts, but mostly I am insanely & madly in love with it. I know when it’s gone I’ll miss it.
Some things you should know:
- I love s’mores. With dark chocolate. And perfectly toasted golden marshmallows.
- bright, pretty colors make me happy.
- chasing my kids around is by far more fun than any hobby I once had.
- I’m kind of a cloth diapering preppie-hippie.
- coffee addict.
- I am madly passionate about capturing the love between families. I mean, I really, really love it. 🙂